Biketoberfest 2017 in Daytona Beach is celebrating their “Chrome Anniversary” October 19th thru the 22nd. The rally tradition will continue along Main Street, Riverfront Park and Midtown in Daytona Beach, as well as at Destination Daytona and US1 in Ormond Beach, and throughout Volusia County as well as nearby New Smyrna Beach and DeLand. The event will draw 125,000 visitors and motorcycle enthusiasts to Daytona Beach to enjoy the beautiful fall weather, live music and watching the pros compete in Daytona International Speedway’s motorcycle races. Book your stay now and enjoy the thrill of live racing paired with the opportunity to cruise along the most scenic rides in Central Florida.
- Free (while supplies last) Official Biketoberfest® 25th Anniversary Collectible posters, pins and pocket guides at the Official Biketoberfest® Welcome Center on Beach Street, October 19-22
- Main Street, Riverfront and Midtown Street Festivals, October 19-22
- Live music at legendary Iron Horse Saloon/US1 in Ormond Beach, October 19-22
- Free Biketoberfest® Concert at Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club, October 19
- Beach and Bikes Historical Exhibit at Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, October 20-22
- Old Speed Show at New Smyrna Speedway, October 21
- 34th Annual Race of Champions Championship Cup Series Motorcycle Race and American Sportbike Racing Association Motorcycle Race at Daytona International Speedway, October 21-22