Please know that the West Volusia Tourism Advertising Authority is continuing to monitor developments in regard to COVID-19. Our Visitors Center at 116 W. New York Avenue, DeLand, FL 32720 is temporarily closed. Staff will be checking email and answering calls daily. Email [email protected] or call us at 1-800-749-4350 or 386-734-0162.
Latest Safety Information for West Volusia Travel
WVTAA is in close contact with area tourism partners and public officials. Good sources of information include:
- Volusia County Emergency Management: volusia.org/coronavirus
- VISIT FLORIDA: visitflorida.com/en-us/florida-now.html
- Daytona Beach Area CVB: daytonabeach.com/covid-19-coronavirus-update/
- New Smyrna Area CVB: visitnsbfl.com/
- MainStreet DeLand: mainstreetdeland.com
- DeLand Chamber of Commerce/Orange City Alliance: delandchamber.org/information-resources-hub
- West Volusia Chamber of Commerce: westvolusiaregionalchamber.org/
- Volusia Hispanic Chamber: westvolusiaregionalchamber.org/
- Daytona Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce: daytonachamber.com/COVID-19-Member-Updates-6-17849.html
For information on Center for Disease Control (CDC) travel advisories:
For the most up-to-date information available on COVID-19 in Florida, visit the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) webpage: floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19, or call (866) 779-6121.
The FDOH Call Center is available 24 hours a day, or email [email protected]