Please know that the West Volusia Tourism Advertising Authority is continuing to monitor developments in regard to COVID-19 and will be updating this page accordingly with any important travel updates.
Latest Safety Information for West Volusia Travel
WVTAA is in close contact with area tourism partners and public officials. Good sources of information include:
- Volusia County Emergency Management: volusia.org/coronavirus
- Volusia County Business Resources: volusiabusinessresources.com
- VISIT FLORIDA: visitflorida.com/en-us/florida-now.html
- Daytona Beach Area CVB: daytonabeach.com/covid-19-coronavirus-update
- New Smyrna Area CVB: visitnsbfl.com
- MainStreet DeLand: mainstreetdeland.org
For information on Center for Disease Control (CDC) travel advisories:
For the most up-to-date information available on COVID-19 in Florida, visit the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) webpage: floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19, or call (866) 779-6121.
The FDOH Call Center is available 24 hours a day, or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.